Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rocday Element Gloves
The Element MTB gloves are a short cut made of light and durable fabric. These gloves have a strap made of the softest durable velcro. Silicone prints on the internal sides of index and middle finger improve brake lever grip.
Extra panel placed on the palm enhances durability and ride comfort. Perforated palm improves ventilation and the thumb is covered by a moisture absorbing terry cloth.
The palm is made of the highest quality Japanese CLARINO® fabric. This gives the gloves premium hand feel, durability and stretch. That is why Rocday gloves are very comfortable and perfectly fitted to your hand.
• Light fabric with high durability.
• Short cut not covering the wrist.
• Palm made of high-end Japanese CLARINO® fabric.
• The Clarino fabric on the thumb is extended to make this area more durable.
• Silicone prints on the index and middle finger improve brake lever grip.
• Softest durable Velcro on the strap with extra stitching for strength.
• Extra panel placed along the palm enhances durability and comfort of ride.
• Perforated palm enhances ventilation.
• Moisture absorbing terry cloth on the thumb.
See more products from Rocday